View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're such a turd sometimes dude *sighs* how about you loosen up and enjoy the one time a year when corporations whore themselves out to the consumer as an integral component of a perverse societal post-modern regression from a long standing seasonal tradition of giving thanks. here's to hoping the spirit of frugality bites you in the ass and you experience the joy of the $2 blueray.

*hugs*

Merry Christmas! ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u do know that the price structure is built around these twisted holidays?

ur paying a tax to The Corporation by buying outside the holiday, and all you do is flatten out the curves a little and help with cash flow during the summer.

it's a pretty doofy protest

if u don't like The Corporation and its culture maybe move somewhere where the avg IQ prevents highly organized and stratified social structure from tyaking root.
So I choose to take one day off of shopping and avoid insane crowds, while I appreciate the things I already have and recognize how much consumerism drives me to buy things I don't need ... and therefore I should "move somewhere else" and I'm "a turd".

Nice chat.

EDIT: It's almost like you two recognize on some level that you're stuck in a hamster wheel, and your overwrought "defence" (ie. attacking me) is cognitive dissonance ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 11-21-2018 at 02:34 PM..