View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a fellow Troll SK, you can look at my Magelo in my Sig to get ideas on what to fill your other slots with.
Some of the gear on this magelo is just... wrong...

Like wearing the 7th Coldain ring full time. 6/65 would be better. I guess an argument could be made that your other ring has INT for mana, but Band of Eternal Flame would be better still. If you're wearing them for MR, please consider putting MR gear in a bag to wear tanking gear unless fighting fearing dragons.

Same for the arms. Get Crystal Chitin Armplates. Dark Runed are Thurg, growth arms are better until you get SS arms. I guess you're wearing them for the mana, though, but doesn't really seem worth...

Two more easy upgrades would be Spider Fur Belt and Barbed Dragonscale Boots, altho the boots have several better alternatives.

The obvious one would be Vindi boots, but hanging out in Kael, you will often see Boots of Dark Passage rotting, and those would definitely be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Fennin Ro Gloves are nice because most SK gloves suck anyway, so it isn't a huge stat loss slot to begin with, and the extra ATK is nice.
The attack is nice on warrior because they already do so much DPS, but with a knight tank not really having DPS as their goal, I'll stick with my Velium Encrusted Gauntlets
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.