View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's going to be interesting to watch the persuasion war here. The real culprits are the Central Banks who inflated global stock markets to unthinkable levels, but the Democrats will be desperate to stick this to Trump who provided the pin to pop the bubble with his tariffs. It was a great day to be short the S&P, short TSLA, and long gold. I hope you managed it as well Throndor!

The real question, though, is: what is the Deep State trying to distract us from? We've had riots in Hong Kong, two false flag mass shootings in the US, and now a stock market crash. So it should be big.

It's not about white vs black, it's about the 99% vs the 1% who have been eating all the pies. Class, not race. You can keep trying to stir the pot, but we know who is really behind this.
Yeah i moved out of Tesla before it dove below 300 several months ago. BTC at avg cost of 8.2k now. I finished consolidating everything into BTC 6 weeks ago when I told you guys that they were planning to fuck the market in the latter half of summer.

Ready for a prolongued tradewar.

Eat a dick commies.
Last edited by Thorondor; 08-05-2019 at 05:21 PM..