View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best thing to do is just farm it during offpeak times.
Haha yeah, very true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It depends on what the newbies want (and how much work you want to do), since apparently some people don't like being PL'd. Your way would work but takes some effort to individually hit each kobold with whatever dumb spell you want, especially if they're mowing through them with thorns.

Instead of tagging each mob, you can buff the newbies and tell them to just bumrush groups of kobolds and you'll keep them healed. You'll get faction hits for healing them, no risk of stealing kills, and it won't require as much targeting. I guess you might run low on mana depending on how often they need heals. Venril Sathir pants would be very useful here, you can buff with the clicky and then just use the clicky to heal them as well.
I don't know why I always forget about Healing as a tag lol. I do have those pants so I know exactly what you mean. Perhaps I'll give that a try! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf