View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkhis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Looking for a good place to push from 46-50, here were some areas I thought of and my comments let me know which ones some of you experts recommend or if you have a better spot:

BB- Dwarfs(quad kiting) -camped both times I went there

Cobalt Scar- wyverns don't think I can do these efficiently til I hit 49 and get new quad damage spell, current 1 does 230 damage for 175 mana not sure I can finish quad (hps for wyverns?) I have just under 2kmana

Dreadlands -yetis or giants(good xp? place to quad around?)

Eastern Wastes- single savages/wooly rhinos (high hp velious mobs efficient?)

Emerald Jungle- near FoB zone. EJ always scares me lol

Feerrot- Oasis spectres- camped everytime I get there and giants don't spawn regularly in oasis

East Freeport- Solo/Duo Guards (dare I kill in cities I may need to bank in, not sure how camped this is lots of*iksars in there)

Hole grouped - if I can find people to go would love to farm loam drops

Lake of Ill Omen- Bloodgill Goblins, GREAT exp all the way to 51 but camped by droods

Lesser Faydark- happ the magician. feel bad killing a gnome not sure how great xp is out of hell level, no loot

Ocean of Tears- cyclopses of all kinds,*( this good, over camped?
1.) Lake of Ill Omen- Always check for Bloodgill goblins first. With a FB earing and jboots/sow pots as a wizard this was some of the best experience I ever saw while quadding at any level.

2.) Dreadlands - Float to the top of Karnor's , bind there, always have levitate on, go round up any 4 blue mobs, then AE snare them when nearby the karnor wall then gate back and float to INSIDE of the KC walls, and use that as your flat, landscape-free quad kiting grounds. Beware of other kites/swarms gone bad because then mobs will aimlessly roam through there, otherwise its very free of mobs, just keep an eye out.

3.) Eastern Wastes- Quadding using Circle of Force for these guys is fine: Ulthorks/walruses, or if your mana can handle it : round up the 3 Ogre Mercs+1 of the blue con giants and quad them along the cliff, keep Levi up of course

This is what I did, and in that order.