View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, I think Maximum hit that nail on the head [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look, everyone knows this place isn't live. You want live stuff, you go to live.

And just about everyone knows that Green is the place you go for only stuff released < 2002. A few people are having a hard time fully "grokking" this, but most get it.

But do Beastlords belong Blue? Do Vah Shir (remade as Kerrans)? Do Halfling Rangers?

Blue's having a sort of "identity crisis" at the moment, because for 10 years it was THE server (let's pretend Red doesn't exist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]). Now it's (about to) not be THE server. But even so ... that identity crisis won't be solved today. It's something Rogean and Nilbog need to decide, and right now they have this little thing called Green occupying their attention.

I suspect once Green is out and the P99 staff is able to take their attention off Green, R&N will let us know how they want to define Blue. And once we know that, we'll know if Halfling Rangers belong on it or not. But we won't know until R&N decide, because it's their box, and like I said they have some other stuff going on right now so I really wouldn't expect a clear Blue definition anytime real soon.
Once green is out they'll be busy with red 2.0 tho...