View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You chose to ignore my statement about how I do wear my mask.

Should the police arrest jews who are celebrating outside in larger groups while ignoring protesters? Explain how that's ok.

Bellamy again on top of it with his comments regarding being forced to be neighborly isn't being neighborly, it's tyranny.
Bellamy admitted to pulling a gun on a teenager who knocked on his door

Very weird perception of tyranny and force from your perspective. I didn’t answer because I would not have allowed either the protests against masks or the later BLM protests. But I didn’t write the constitution, which enshrines the right to assemble and protest in the first amendment. It does not protect a person’s individual right to deny science and become a disease vector

It’s great that you wear a mask. It’s bad that somehow America is unique in the developed world in that we have to even ask our citizens to do so. This isn’t an issue in Japan, Taiwan, France or Spain. Some countries haven’t done well, but at least they tried. We have 500,000 people meeting up for a biker rally in sturgis. It doesn’t make sense and it’s utterly indefensible.