Thread: BDA to Phinigel
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirelothar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks BDA for giving me an item that would benefit a mana user the most, but instead giving it to me, the rogue. Included is the rogue in question, waving at the camera. #NoBias #LootCouncil4Life 8)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So apparently the loot council only gives the best items to clerics when JCR is involved. Hmmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half the fun of being on loot council is screwing that guy over and listening to him get all salty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not true. On occasion, we will bring in the most elite of our veteran members to discuss loot; they always seem to have a handle on who will get the most salty.

It's a good system.
If anyone thinks "hmm, I'll go to Phinny and join BDA, it'll be great!" - just take a look at that first. Not only is the system for loot distribution bad, but it seems you're encouraged by the leadership to be a scumbag.

Maybe its the effect of being in a community where you're not allowed to open any windows and allow fresh air in. Enjoy breathing the same stale air in your closed off instances.