View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason why didn't mention people like Twerk, Barcode, Runya (who were all solid skilled killers with some serious achievements under their belt) is because they were so damned likable.

Nether of those guys were big on trolling, and they were all funny as shit and good natured. Unlike someone like Ragnaros (who I put all three above in skill) who was hated by even his own team mates. I wanted to rip my goddamned ears off every time he talked in chat.

I lost track of how many times I spite killed Ragnaros, he even challenged me to two duels, both of which he lost miserably. He refused to admit defeat after that and I went on to kill him 5 more times and he still acted like he won some prize for being the worlds biggest dumbass.

Oh and I LMFAO at some of those descriptions because they are so spot on. Except Colgate, fuck that dude, I enjoyed every minute of torturing him and still chuckle about the times I made him my bitch.

OMFG I forgot sickpuppy was Mr. Bigs! There is still a video floating around by gamergirl that recorded Sickpuppy flipping his shit as I solo wafflestomped him, Gyno and Gongshow were laughing at him, good times.
Yeah I am just going to go ahead and guess this probably didn't happen.