View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mostly enjoyed my time in a big guild, Black Lotus. But some of the crap I heard coming out of other big guilds... yikes.

You can also think about it like this:

Option A: Spend 1 year on someone else's schedule, responding to batphones, long stretches of time raiding... hoping the politics work out and the guild doesn't disband (making your DKP useless) so that you might one day get it

Option B: Spend 1 year on your own schedule, camping what you want to camp, slowly building up plat to buy it

You'd be amazed what you can do slowly over a period of time. I achieved the fastest 1-50 in P99 history with that approach.

See here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=374910
Wow: I literally recommended that someone join Castle ... and in the very next post "Castle 2.0" tells them to go farm plat instead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-21-2022 at 02:26 PM..