View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 06:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by long.liam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd assume there are certrain mobs that this works better on than others. I'm not 100% certrain on this, but I believe all Stats have certrain thresholds that above or below will have either a very large difference or a minimal change on the attack ability/defense etc. For example, Agility below 70 has a pretty huge affect on AC. Above that it's pretty minor and above 110 it's even less of a affect. As I understand, All stats have thresholds like this. The Issue with Cripple, is that by the Time you get the spell most of the Mobs you will be fighting have Base stats in the +200 range for all of them, based of the EQ Magelo Information, so -75 Str to a 255 Str Mob really won't see a huge difference in the incoming damage. I could be wrong and Maybe Magelo is not accurate to P99, but I think this is why Cripple doesn't seem to help much.
Sorry, I typed EQ Magelo, but what I meant was mqemulator.net . This website has mob stat information. I'm not sure how accurate it is or if it even applies to P99.