View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 11:19 AM
Large Rat

Post Warriors on green server

I'm just wondering...

I recently came back to EQ after initially playing from about 1999 to 2002. College and struggling to launch a career during the economic recession really put a cramp in my ability to play video games...

Anyway, I had a wood elf warrior back in the day and only got to about 33 or so but after thinking about it for awhile, I caved to the idea of a barby warrior. However, instead of making a Barby warrior myself I decided to make a half elf bard in Qeynos in order to enable others, eheh. I recall grouping with bards long ago and being really blown away by how much they help and turn sorties into grindfests.

However, I don't think I've run into a single Barby warrior since I've started playing again last November.

I'm level 13 now and hunting bandits and I thought I'd surely run into a few Barby warriors in blackburrow, but nay. All the barbs are shaman.

BORING

So, I'm curious, what happened to the Barby warrior? Are they all over in kelethin? Do players go straight for OGRES on the pve server? Are warriors not worth the effort?

Just wondering...