View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Kobold

Default 45 Monk Questions

Im back from about a year and a half off (as of a few weeks ago) I’m hitting 45 today on my monk and I wanted some suggestions.

I have about 3.7k pp right now and can earn 400-450 an hour if I need more. My gear is average but I don’t know where to go from here. (Link in sig, I have jboots)

I can spend the next 50 hours where I am grinding 45 out very slowly and getting another 20k but that only takes me half way to a fungi tunic. I don’t think besides my epic there’s really anything else for me to work towards gear wise though. I’m wondering if that’s an okay choice or it I should just go solo somewhere with better experience. I don’t think anywhere else pre50 is going to reach the pp per hour I’m getting atm.

I play at the worst hours and usually can’t commit to more than an hour at a time without having to stop so grouping isn’t usually a possibility (I hate going groups and leaving quickly) I know after 50 it’s prolly going to get a lot harder soloing without regen. (I’m really missing my combat bind wound which was always my excuse on why a fungi tunic wasn’t worth it)

Ideas on how to go forward? (Yes I know I need to work on my epic, plan was to do robe quest myself and buy the demon fangs - haven’t started yet.)