View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

Default Most and Least useful Epic weapons?

All the epic weapons are pretty cool in their own way and I'm sure everyone playing their respective classes would like to have their epic but some epic weapons are so class defining they have no equal or alternative. Cleric epic comes to mind.

There is also the element of epic weapon quest difficulty. The difficulty in obtaining each classes weapon are vastly different so there is also the element of whether the usefulness of the weapon is worth the effort to get it. Mage epic comes to mind.

So with all that being said I have two questions for people:

1) What classes do people think the epic weapon is either so hard it's not worth the effort and/or there is another weapon alternative that makes the effort not worthwhile (aside from the satisfaction of completing it of course)?

2) Which epic weapons do people think are absolutely necessary to perform the class role effectively? (I know some will say it depends if you raid etc..so just assume a casual type of gameplay style with dungeons/grouping being the focus but maybe some light raiding.)