View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Banned

Context: a few hours earlier we killed Hoshkar/PD in VP. The call was made to pull Druushk and our pullers were dying attempting to bring the dragon to camp, train up's weren't set, etc. I said "we might wanna get out of VP" as it's a time sink and was immediately kicked from the Guild Discord Server.

I ran around in tov for 2 hours before I asked if I'm going to get reinvited to the server or not? I received an invite and continued with the clearing in ToV.

After the wipe on Vulak at 2%, someone in the guild said "detoxx said check growth" and Furoar proceeds to threaten everyone, like usual, then throws my name in the mix because that's how bullies attempt to intimidate others, by leveraging their previous decisions against the group.

I said "that's the last time you disrespect me Furoar" and he guild kicked me, then said "I don't know what the fuck your problem is Unchained but you're gone" then booted me from the discord server again.

Don't tolerate bullies, take their power away from them. You all deserve better. Project 1999 deserves better.