View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Default Enchanter Question(s) (Lull)

So I "twinked" an enchnter and am exclusively duo-ing with a cleric. We just hit 24 and are charming in Guk Top. It's obviously super fast xp but I have a serious annoyance with how often Lull line of spells get resisted. I just want to make sure I am doing it correctly. I was told CHA is much more important than INT as far as charm leveling goes so I stacked it. I have 202 CHA with the little +16 buff. My Soothe gets resisted all the time on blue cons. Like 30-40% of the time.

Does the spell matter? (lull,soothe,calm,etc.) I was using Lull for awhile for the cheap mana then realized the aggro radius is smaller so went up to Soothe and now I have Calm. Does the higher spell get resisted less? Does CHA even matter? Is it all about Level difference? Like I'm 24 lulling 22's , is that just going to resist more cuz its high blue con?

Charm seems hit or miss but I am sure it's just MR on mobs varies. Some mobs last forever and some break alot. I am quite sure level disparity matters more to charming than anything else from what I've done so far, but would love to be corrected if I'm wrong.

Thanks