Thread: Green Buttons
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Default Green Buttons

Hey guys! With the help of the very powerful Wenai I was able to make an update to the buttons!

Check it out!:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(notice the depressed button doesn't use an image! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

This is where I am at so far (just starting but obviously super excited [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]):

I have been looking for quite a while now for a "depressed" wide button, like one of these:

If you happen to see one can you post it or send it my way? So I can use it to get a pressed version of that button.

And hopefully the very powerful Wenai will be able to figure out how to get the non transparent depressed image working too!

If you want to use the light buttons right now I will attach a zip of the window_pieces03.tga

Put that window_pieces03.tga into your EverQuest\uifiles\velious folder, saving over the file with the same name. Launch EQ and you'll have light buttons for the hotpad!

I will finish the other buttons and repost it to this thread when I get them finished to replace again for all the buttons. (I had to zip it because you cant attach tga's! for whatever reason)

Thanks for the help getting this working Wenai!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Window_Pieces.zip (27.8 KB, 5 views)