View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Skeleton

I started an array of characters and some things I noticed

1) Field of Bone is like a super friendly, helpful zone compared to other zones on Blue. Neriak also had its friendly moments.

2) Ive noticed on Daybreak's Phinigel server, there was the same thing with the Iksar newbie area.

3) People really like monks. Or maybe they just like me as a monk? The limits of relative perceptual realities....

4) Some classes are highly gear dependent, like Warriors, Rogues, most melee classes and tank classes - except monk which is pretty kickbutt nekkid, at least at the start. Mages and support can get along without uber gear better, with maybe the exception of Bard.

I've filled up all eight slots with newbies since starting yesterday. They all range from 1st to 3rd. The ones Ive gotten to 3rd are: monk, necromancer, shaman (in order of ease). Honorable mention goes to enchanter. Magician is difficult at first, as you dont get good spells until 4th and basically are a sub par Wizard until then. I didnt really try with warrior, rogue, or ranger because of aforementioned gear dependency. Im saving them for later. I just wanted to make sure I could give each character a name that sounded like Waylay or Waylaid.
Last edited by Waylay_The_Wanderer; 10-02-2017 at 09:38 PM..