View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 01:50 AM
Fire Giant

Just did 1-60 on my warrior in about 2 months. The biggest piece of advice i have is learn the bind wound in combat macro, there is a good post somewhere on the forums. This may not be the best, and it surly aint gonna be polished, but it was rock solid for me:

1-8 - West Commonlands - Bandit camp
-This is a solid camp only because of the sweet ass skin/thorns/regen you can pretty much always get from the million people there. Simply run to the bandits and dodge the casters.

8-19 - Befallen
-Close to where you just were, all the same benefits in terms of buffs and the best ZEM in the entire game. LvLs fly.

19-35 - SolA Goblins
-Start with the path going toward foremen camp then around 25 head to bar and you can solo that area till your 30's and eventually add in king/lord camp. Super solid ZEM, easy buffs, easy travel with LS rings. Can just grab a port right from WC. There is also items that vendor for 50pp that drop all the time AND there are two vendors in zones (goblin and gnome).

**notes This next step is just kind of bleh. 35-50 has a few options and sometimes 1-2 levels are really felt when trying to make a camp work. The other hared part is that these are very popular levels, especially for twinked alts, so these camps can be tough to get. Here are the options i cycled thru

A. Gnomes in sola were great till 42.
B. Soloing bedroom area in SolA
C. -HHK guards
D. WFP Guards
E. CoM

50-55 - HHK Nobles/bards

This is the only place you should be for these levels, if you can get there earlier if your gear can handle it.

55-60 - Few options

A. Solo KC (only solo, never group, you'll need a slow weapon till about 58)
B. Solo bats/bugs/lDC in SolB
C. HS North/West/Basement groups. Best is a war/ench/cleric trio, but duo/solo work well too if you can make it work.