View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Orc

If you're tired of the ridiculous pixel race on blue and looking for something to hold your attention longer, I highly recommend trying red. There are lots of us in Apex that would be more than happy to help level you with our PL capable high level alts or level up with you on alts we are still leveling. If you're going to stick with it and not just disappear after a little bit, we'd be happy to toss you some gear we've outgrown as well. I have a 60 cleric and 60 druid that I'd be happy to help buff/PL with if I'm around. I have a 54 enchanter and 54 necro I'd love to xp with you when you're in the 50s.

It is super easy to gear up when you start raiding with us as well - prime loot frequently goes to our alts because no mains need/want it. So you're not going to have a lot of competition gearing up early on. We're DKP based so you get what you put in - if you are someone who loves raiding and shows up to the majority of our raids, you'll accumulate dkp easily enough. Currently I'm only spending on my alts and I pretty much break even every week. I joined this guild pretty much in rags as a cleric - bronze armour, no epic - now I'm one of the best geared main clerics that still plays.

I have a 54 epic cleric on blue that sucks when compared to my red cleric. I left that character along with a 49 druid and 45ish necro on blue almost 2 years ago and haven't looked back. At the time I was in BDA when there was no lawyer questing and only BDA and TMO were raiding - it wasn't even close to the ridiculous raid scene blue has now.

It's a fun experience and for the most part everyone in the guild is chill and easy to get along with. The last thing anyone wants when trying to have fun playing a game is a bunch of annoying drama.

You just need to learn to ignore the trolls. Most of the toxic people that post on the forums here don't even play the game and haven't in ages. Ignore the bitterness and vitriol they spew on the forums and in this thread. Ignore the ones that actually play when you're playing, because they pretty much just play to grief. You have a couple choices when they try to make you log off with their deleveled ubergeared twink - call in your friends who can chase them off, or just go somewhere else that they aren't.

My friends and I that played here leveled up with the worst gear - just stuff you got from mobs - tattered leather, cloth, bronze etc. Of course these guys that had nothing better to do than ruin your night found us easy pickings. At the time I didn't really know anyone on the server to call in, so we'd just leave and go to another zone and be left alone. Just don't feed into their crap and ignore their ridiculous OOC trolling. They get bored when they don't get attention [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you're thinking of trying red and would like some buffs or other help feel free to send me a message here. I hope to see a bunch of you join us soon =)