View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 08:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, the scumbag is the level 5 bard.
idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What has happened here is you have made an offer on an item, in good faith, according to what it is worth to you. As it happens the the market value of this item is order(s) of magnitude greater than your offer. As it is obviously far more than what you value it no counter offer was made, but vendor acknowledged your bid by politely refusing.

If there is a Scumbag in this instance, i’m afraid it isn’t vendor.
extraordinarily humorous post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aye, fucked that up. I don't tunnel quest enough to realize that tbh. ROAST ME. What I meant was OP looks like the turd.

yes brave, astute young man. Clearly when it says "You tell..." it makes no question as to which party is which person

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t get it, he did not want to sell you his item for 100pp? What breast plate was it?
Let us all hang our heads in prayer for this unfortunate soul.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus