View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 10:52 AM
Skeleton

Default Battle For Droga: Resistance Unites

It was a normal morning in East Commons, known as the trading hub of Norrath. The tunnel was packed with merchants looking for quick sales, and fast action. I, Annie Mates, was spellbound by the constant bartering. Elves and Ogres alike took part and created an awkward contrast from the normal grind of the day. Ogres, they say, drive HARD bargains. Their big di...nevermind I am digressing. As I was searching for my place in the tunnel to relax and greet friends, I was sent a message. Deep in a place called Droga, my friend and fellow adventurer Master Fu Shis was engaged in a valiant war against goblins. Never one to back away, I was well aware the was conjuring all the powers she has to gain the upper hand against her foe. Not gonna lie, she is a real ball buster. But again, I digress. The message I received was simple and direct. It read, "Found the bounty, get here right meow!" I didn't hesitate. I quickly found a master of the art of translocations. After giving him all my possessions, I joined him in a chant. This chant would take me to the Dreadlands. A place well known for the nastiest of creatures. No match for me, I told my new friend. I donned my shields, and tightened my robe. It was a journey that NEEDED to be made. I ran, and ran until I made it to the Frontier Mountains. FM, as they call it, is a place of high peaks and giants. Normally I would be worried, but my mission was simple: assist my friend Fu Shis. With the wind at my back, I finally made it to Droga. Dangerous, yet simplicity in its design, Droga is a place I had heard about. A place where those involved in the Necromatic Powers could achieve instant invisibility. My teacher and master Fu Shis, wanted to gain this power. I could hear the call deep within this massive underground hell hole. It wasn't long before I finally greeted my friend. As customary, we used a secret handshake to avoid falling pray to evil designs for us. We hugged and almost cried and we quickly acknowledged our time away from each other. (Approximately 8 hours time) We didn't have time to do much. Deep within this cavern appeared an evil. Unrivaled by the goblins. This evil introduced itself as Auterius The Impotent. We were shocked by his gaul. Seemed to be a rather large tool for the Evil Forces in this place. He made his intentions known; stand in the way of our goal. Foolish tool, he had met more than his match.....

Part II to follow...