View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I'm not naive. I know people exist who don't like me just for being me, including you.

My point was that if DMO was disbanded for racism, then the server staff shouldn't tolerate Vanquish's leadership being okay with racism and LGBT hate. Or being a part of it in some cases. It goes beyond just protecting one's self. It's about protecting others who are minorities.

The culture in Vanquish is not at all like Rustle or AM. I can say you wouldn't stick around in that sort of environment, given the run in with Sedyt. When an old time AM member comes back and is so disgusted they quit in less than a day, there are big time issues.
1)I mean who cares about being straight, LGBT or whatever in a 20+ sim elves games/forum. If you share your sexual orientation in a "game forum" or ig don't be surprise to be bashed by low IQ people.

2) From what I know as I m in Vanquish, Officiers don't give a F about sexual orientation of people, we are here to play not to be feed by these irl details.

3) My personal opinion : I respect everybody whatever their sexual orientation but I don't give a F about it when it's time to play eq or any other games.

Stop your persecution syndrom and focus on what you are doing when you log in, play the game.

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.