View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, non-green player here! Was reading a little about the pains of the regular player on your new server and I couldn't help but to think how gay it all seemed, petty, cheap people treating this game as real life. i.e. reporting to authorities, not letting more group members in to maximize exp and generally not being good Christians.

I played on classic launch and we had such a great way to deal with this pathetic nerd attitude, we trained people or called out neighbourhood wizard to KS named mobs for hilarious results.
Back then GMs had a strict no interference attitude. I know this would cause extreme havoc with the extreme rise of sociopathic behavior due to silly child rearing techniques, but now the sociopaths have simply infiltrated the other end of the stick, playing the victim.

So to reach a equilibrium, allow, once or twice a month vengeance to be served, get your monks and wizards ready and do what ever you want! Cause the pain you feel to these greedy fat cats!
IRL we can run them over with our car or poison their dogs, but here we are bound by the legislation of autism!

What do you say!? After all it's true classic!
/Margo of Veeshan, once voted 3rd most hated player.
"back then" meaning the first few months after launch when the rules didn't exist because no one knew they would be needed since MMOs hadn't been a thing before. Once we realized assholes like you exist, we quickly put rules in place and there absolutely was not a "no interference" attitude. I personally banned countless people back in the day for the stuff you're talking about.