View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But my question still stands. If that's the case then if I have ~100 in each resist I should be able to ignore basically everything a caster can do to me.
I played TZ on live, NO player EVER was "immune" to anything. One of the officers in Pandemonium had Twink Dwarf Rogue that would just RAPE everyone in OT (he had a goofy name too.. pissing me off I cant remember it). The ONE time I got a Darkness to land on him i ended up killing him. I cant tell you how many times he killed me, it was lots. His resist gear was nuts when i inspected his corpse.

tl;dr : On live, Resist Twinks were rarely cast on because that was classic era EQ, and we all played it and loved it. That's not the same here, even though mathmatically it should be. Thusly, system is broke, because we all eat dicks on not getting YT, Duck Interrupts blah blah because "this is a classic server" yet the questionably most important system mechanic of the game is broken as fuck.

Is AC still all fucked up too? I remember that being the hawt topic /wrists theme of forums when red launched.
Originally Posted by Casey II View Post
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

That would probably make people respect your faggot ass more.
]