View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So how many people will go to green? I mean all the time invested in your toons here on blue getting the Uber gear from raids and the hundreds of hours you’ve put into it.
For the same reason anyone gives up one game and moves to the next.

I played blue. I got to 60. I did the kunark raid scene. I quit. I came back, did the velious raid scene. Quit again.

Green presents a forced reset - no twinks, no crowded raid scene with 5 million alts. No insanely inflated economy. Makes it a "uniquely" new experience.

If I was still leveling to 60, I agree, I'd probably not want to drop my "unfinished" character and start over.

My only dilemma this time around is do I play a class that fits my lifestyle (Druid/Necro -- something that can solo). Or a class that fits what I enjoy most, which is the social element of leveling, but will get stuck in the horrible EQ experience of spending your entire night LFG and accomplishing absolutely nothing on a day-day basis because you cannot find a group.