View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandward [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fixme:d3d:state_wrap (WINED3DRS_WRAP0) Texture wrapping not yet supported.
Hey ryandward,

I found a bug regarding this and missing textures here, - it's marked as fixed in the 1.1.x release quite a while ago but it may still affect some video cards (nvidia perhaps).

I'm assuming you have up to date spell file but try removing your spells_us.txt file completely anyways, I've seen Wine cache it.
Once you do that so you're sure you are starting clean please help answer the following:

• What video card do you have?
• What version of Fedora are you using (or other distribution if you're using my RPMs).
• Are you using fullscreen mode or windowed mode with a resolution set?
• What does your eqclient.ini file look like? You can use a tool like pastebin and set the lifetime to "forever" and I'd be happy to take a look.

You can find my eqclient.ini file here .. perhaps compare some of the options I've set there and see what works for you.

There's a good chance that you're probably just calling a shading or texture option not allowed in Wine.

Right away, I'd suggest changing these settings in your eqclient.ini first, that work really well for me in windowed mode (but setting the resolution to match my desktop display).
Try just copying and pasting these two sections into a new eqclient.ini file (backup up your old one first) - if it works then you know what is causing it.

[Defaults]
APVOptimizations=TRUE
DisableWestBugFix=1
Sound=TRUE
TextureQuality=1
VertexShaders=0
20PixelShaders=0
14PixelShaders=0
1xPixelShaders=0
MultiPassLighting=FALSE
UseLitBatches=FALSE
WindowedMode=TRUE
TextureCache=FALSE
DoProperTinting=FALSE

[VideoMode]
Width=1600
Height=900
FullscreenRefreshRate=0
FullscreenBitsPerPixel=32
WindowedWidth=1600 <--- set to horizontal desktop resolution
WindowedHeight=850 <--- set to vertical desktop resolution (i subtract -50 pixels so I can see my taskbar in XFCE)
Tzartole (62 MNK) epic 1.0
Last edited by cadiz; 04-26-2011 at 01:33 AM..