View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how is it possible that so many people believe the earth is flat, the moon landing fake etc etc.

like, at what point does general consensus really mean that they are correct?

to me its really weird that there are so many conspiracy theories on those topics. I personally haven't been off-world so, i couldn't tell you, but like, there is math and numbers can't lie. the math we do on earth told us that the world was a sphere long before anyone observed it...

but also, i recently read that 12 million americans believe that the world is run by lizards in human suits so...

anything is possible?

Is reality actually malleable?
That is a side effect of the controlling bullshit we are subjected to regularly that is real. That effects the weak minded and poor and dysfunctional in greater numbers, so they just berg out at everything randomly. Moon is fake is really popular. Even tho we can fucking see it ever day and it's a circle. IDK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool and normal :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yup

ecological disaster mates! ruined the biosphere, people stareved, shortness was an adaptation we are dumbies lawl
Last edited by starkind; 01-18-2022 at 11:04 PM..