View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 12:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suggestion #1 - Don't solo as an untwinked Monk and do your time in CoM and SolB like everyone else.

Suggestion #2 - Find a shaman, bard, or a necro friend and you guys could rip it up on the wall in Dread Lands fear kiting
I know this was an immediate thread derail, but honestly its the best advice. If you happen to get hooked up with a real down shaman you guys can duo really well. Without fungi it might be barely faster than grouping, only because you guys will be consistently moving, whereas with a group you never know when the healer is gonna bounce and leave you guys 15minutes stalled out. Also, if you're shamy is understanding, he can just root rot while you're AFK, which would be nice to keep experience flowing.

That being said, if i were you i'd just hit a CoM and you could get to 48 or 49 in the next few days.

Asher