View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know this was an immediate thread derail, but honestly its the best advice. If you happen to get hooked up with a real down shaman you guys can duo really well. Without fungi it might be barely faster than grouping, only because you guys will be consistently moving, whereas with a group you never know when the healer is gonna bounce and leave you guys 15minutes stalled out. Also, if you're shamy is understanding, he can just root rot while you're AFK, which would be nice to keep experience flowing.

That being said, if i were you i'd just hit a CoM and you could get to 48 or 49 in the next few days.
My buddy is powerleveling a shaman right now, so I may be able to go that route before too long. I have done a lot of soloing so far, but I have also duo'd a lot with my brother, who is also leveling a monk and that has worked out nicely since we can FD on each other and swap whos tanking as needed. We did some duoing last night and between sola gnomes then DL yeti cave we both got about a level and a half in 3ish hours. I realize that eventually I will hit a wall where mobs are doing too much damage or have too many hp to solo. I'd just like to keep it going as long as possible.