View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know leftists have truly run out of reasons to hate Trump when he doesn't honor the military enough for them.
trust me, we 'leftists' haven't run out of reasons to hate Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secret Service said the conditions were not secure.
is that why every other world leader was there? lol

Quote:
I like how Trudeau closed his umbrella - guess what? Justin isn't important enough to want dead. The Canadian PM is protected by one guy named Greg - and that's when he's not out buying a pack of cigarettes.
People like Trudeau, he has nothing to fear

Quote:
Your requirement for someone to be a white nationalist is if they want lower taxes for the middle class. When you run into a real one, no one's going to believe you.
no, no taxes have nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Trump would bend Beta O'dork over and buttfuck him so hard it would snap his skateboard in half.
agreed

Quote:
Democrats have no one.
Warren, Ojeda, Sanders, the list goes on. Democrats need to not give the fucking primary to Hillary again and they'll actually win.

Quote:
Which is why Hillary Clinton is running again in 2020.
she won't

Quote:
Fucking lol
lel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.