View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 10:32 PM
Banned

^
Speaking of that I remember when my old roommate announced that he found an overseas underground lab willing to sell him Xanax without a script

He bought this huge bottle of I think was the 2mg bars. He had a miserable job he hated, and I remember how excited he was after getting the pills and telling me how when he took Xanax before work that day he didn’t mind his job. He bragged about how great he did with customers and stuff

I told him taking those before any daily activity is a really bad idea. Of course he didn’t listen and kept taking them, slowly getting addicted. We’d know when he was coming off because his way of speaking would change (like tone) in addition to him being a colossal asshole

Almost a year later he almost had to go into rehab over it, but was able to recognize the problem and quit on his own

I had another friend (captain of my WoW arena team) who used to get so strung out on benzos + acohol he’d call me and I couldn’t understand a single word he was saying and would have to hang up on him eventually. He was doing a dangerous amount, like 10+ mg/day. Anyway, he got into an accident while strung out on them and almost killed this entire family, they were in like the ICU. He went to prison and will be paying their medical debt for the rest of his life

Even though the OP was a shitpost, white middle aged men are a very high substance abuse demographic. I’m sure everyone here either has it in their past or knows someone who did