View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did you take? And why? I know benzos very, very well -- because I medically need them and have been on a steady dose for xx years. My p-doc laughs when I ask him this question.

See, they don't do to me what they do to you. The concept of "recreationally" using a benzo sounds outlandish to me. I know people mix it with booze, opiate users find solace in them. My monthly scrip would maybe make me 4 figures if I sold by the pill lol.

I've heard benzo addiction really gets stuck in ya. No fucking wonder: it is a highly designed pharmaceutical. jesus christ. they seem so harmless too, I bet. Mother's little helper...
it was mostly fast dissolving orange flavored xanax. believe it or not it started due to insomnia. not that xanax is the solution to insomnia, either.

i can also verify that mixing benzos and booze is a bad, bad idea. i used to do it, often. i am very lucky i was never incarcerated for more than a few hours.

i have always struggled with relaxation and sleep, downers were always appealing due to that. opiates rub me the wrong way, most of the time.