View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's be honest with ourselves, if one of the things you do with your time is go on internet forums to tell people that they have issues they need to address, you have real issues you need to address. No one dedicates the time it takes to go to an internet forum, create an account, and post there about how other people have issues unless they have conscious issues that they're trying to escape/make themselves feel better about in their personal life and/or subconscious issues that they're not fully aware of.
I like what you did here. And I will be the first to admit that I had a personal problem with EverQuest, and part of getting over my own addiction is satisfying it by keeping up with the happenings on the forums. I apologize that I triggered you, obviously, but maybe you need some self reflection of your own. I face my demons ever day and overcome them, maybe you should go upstairs and ask mommy for some more lasagna.