View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 05:25 AM
Sarnak

Roll a caster to fund a melee. You've got a rough road ahead of you if you go straight for a melee. Sure, you'll hit 60 eventually, but you'll have no way to farm plat and your rogue won't be nearly as geared as it would if you rolled it after say, an enchanter or a shaman.

Do yourself a favor - push the pause button on the rogue and level a necro, a chanter, a mage, or a shaman. This game is unforgiving and farming plat on a rogue is going to be extremely difficult with cheap/crap gear.

I rolled a rogue (currently my main toon) after I saved up enough plat to level comfortably and buy my own fungi/jewelry/weapons etc. It doesn't hurt to ask, but I highly doubt anyone will loan you 10k+ with no reputation on the server at all. Get into a guild and make friends asap. Rogue is fun, but not with crap gear. Melee toons are extremely gear dependent, while some casters can farm plat comfortably while completely naked.

Good luck! Feel free to message Aaxion/Aavixx in game - I will help a little, but no way in hell I'll loan ya 10k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]