View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 01:34 AM
Large Bat

Unhappy 25 NPC AoE Limit

After having this installed for a year+, can we please remove it. I get the argument that most computers couldn't handle this back in 2000 but this isn't classic. Even if everyone's computer froze... it was still possible to AE all of fear. With all of the changes in place this is no longer a classic server. This is 100% a custom server with custom item and gameplay changes. I just don't really understand some of the decisions. Part of the fun of playing this game now is because we are able to do things we couldn't do before. I don't think it's right to just make a game change based on an opinion that it wasn't supposed to be possible.

I understand the TOV dragon changes.... that was literally in response to so much wasted time with raid petitions. I even understand the item insta-cast nerfs (although I'm adamantly against them)... but preventing people from AEing to level or farm faction is completely different and in completely different ball park. People don't have hours and hours, like they used to, to dedicate to leveling. We have lives. Give us our AE back, please.

IDK, is it just me? Curious to hear other people's thoughts now that this "experiment" has run it's course.