Thread: Dial a Port
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Wow sooooo much happening in this thread. I love that the forums have finally realized we are a thing after almost 2 years in the making.

That being said, the rules are the same as blue and green, we have required our personal forums to be registered since 2017 anyone that hasn’t shame on you and we will find out eventually 😝

As far as pay for ports our motto and Rule on the matter is don’t be greedy. You are your own boss if you want to set a price we won’t stop you unless we feel it’s greedy and again shame on you and we will find out eventually 😝

As far as solo porters we welcome the competition and hope they find as much plat as we do, however we know as well as everyone else on the server the tag helps 100x more than without it and shame that you don’t wear it and we will find and recruit you eventually. 😝

As far as the Netflix and chill idea if anyone holds a DaP tag they very well know that there is very little time to watch tv and port. A real dapper knows their worth and will be dedicated to porting every minute their tag is up. If they are tagged and chillin they know the rules and they will be caught and you guessed it we will find out eventually.

And lastly if anyone doesn’t know the rules well we have them listed on our website. https://dialaport.freeforums.net/page/rules As always if anyone has questions comments or concerns we have that on our forums as well https://dialaport.freeforums.net/boa...ssues-concerns

If you want direct conversation you can message me via discord on the p99 discord and I would be happy to chat about your concerns. If my messages and conversations aren’t enough I will gladly pass you on to the person we have put in charge of Green so as you can voice your concerns further.

Finally and I can’t believe I’m saying this @Baler you have turned a leaf and I’m had that after so many years you have come to see the light.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter