View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still not very good with keeping both mobs at similar health levels - sometimes one is at 5% while the other is at 50% - but I expect that to get much better with more practice. Let's say 10% and 35%?

I don't have a ghazugi ring - does that even break bard charm?
keep practicing itll get easier - i never melee on my bard either

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1155754690
(thats not me but a damn good player showcasing what can be done)

drum dots get good by 46 when you have fufil's, chant of flame + frost

even if 1 mob gets to 5% and the other is at 50%, you just did 1.5 mobs worth of dmg with charm and dots, so you finish the one at 5% and figure out your next move...snares, having a sense of timing on the charm breaks, and good movement will negate your damage taken

i liked to pre-cast my next charm spell to try to time it with the breaks...if you go a little early just cancel and re-cast it...the idea is to be proactive rather than reactive

as long as you're killing mobs at low health after a charm break, you're getting the XP...perfect is the enemy of good

also: with an enchanter you don't have to just babysit...you can charm your own mobs too...you basically both do your standard solo thing but now you don't have to worry about charm pets taking XP
Last edited by Toxigen; 04-17-2024 at 10:41 AM..