View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Z.

Adjustments for other classes should hinge exclusively on their respective Dual Wield / Double Attack skill values by level, and their "MaxSkill" value for each. The chance to Dual Wield or Double Attack on a given combat round is (Level + Skill) / MaxSkill, where MaxSkill is a fixed class-based number.

For warriors, this value is 500 for Duel Wield and 600 for Double Attack, thus rates for each are calculated as (Level + Skill) / 500 for Dual Wield Chance and (Level + Skill) / 600 for Double Attack Chance. For Monks, I think I've seen these values as 400 and 500 respectively in some other threads, but I need to confirm. Modifying my linked spreadsheet with this for each class should be pretty straightforward.

As for Triple Attack Rate (20% of DAs in your /gu convo vs. my assumption of 50% of DAs), you can see the discussion of it in Yaolin's original thread and where I got the 50% guess - but this should be pretty easy to measure for a 60 warrior and a simple parse.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like I misread the brief mention on Triple Attack Rate:

I've got it firing too frequently; will update.
Here is a link to a version with fixed Triple Attack Rates.

Using Chance to Hit as the sole variable to fit the modeled output to Sakuragi's parse data, an assumed hit rate of ~73% now minimizes error across his all of his parsed combinations. Pleasantly, this matches closer to the 74% measured in the best parse data I could find on Chance to Hit here.

Here's a screenshot of my original example with the corrected Triple Attack logic and 73% hit rate:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A level 60 warrior now will: miss 27% of the time, single ~36% of the time, double ~25% of the time, and triple ~12% of the time via this calculator.

And another Model vs. Parse Table:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]