View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
***** i dont even speak this language XD
Blizzard games, despite their efforts to be completely on rails and make any choice in the game/statistic as simple as possible still often fails in the balance / simplicity department. Did you see the death knight at WOTLK launch? Maybe that is less bearded lingo and you remember it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

The games are just too simple, cartoony and played out (WoW, D3, SC2... played these more than enough... heroes of the storm I got out of the base and killed a few units and a hero and left game never to return). Not to mention that lack of kill/death tracking in this game is god damned shameful.

I wish the team fortress 2 that I saw in PC gamer that became vapor ware actually came out, wonder why it didn't.

But these games aren't geared for people like me, so I probably shouldn't shit all over them. Kind of like someone who gets nightmares easy complaining about horror movies. It just ain't for me.