View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I have had good experiences with subaru so far. Im a big fan of boxer engines but i LOATHE cvt transmissions...thats my only gripe with subaru...although i gotta say they make a pretty good one. I had a 2020 Legacy before, My wife wrecked it though sadly...
I loved that car. Mainly because I hate driving and it was semi autonomous so it really took a lot of stress off of driving for me.
With my 3 kids getting older tho the trunk isn't near as useful as the hatch.
So even tho I want a sedan and not a "wagon" it just made the most sense.
I also was heavily considering a Toyota Camry and Honda Accord...but I eliminated the accord pretty quickly because it doesn't have awd or a real automatic transmission and I live in a climate that really benefits from it. The camry got eliminated when I decided I needed a hatchback...
But this is the last year to get the v6 and real 8 speed automatic in a camry...so I'm almost tempted to get one just for that reason. There is a blacked out TRD that just rolled into a dealership nearby for 32k which is just a little higher than my price range but it lacks features (no heated seats! No backseat USB ports for the kids! No awd!) And the camry XSE with awd and all the features tends to be 35k+ which is wayyy higher than my price range rn.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 02-15-2024 at 07:45 PM..