View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BELIEVING something is different from KNOWING something.
Being an atheist takes no belief in atheism? You kidding me? Some sort of snob reply as if atheism and/or macro evolution is proven absolutely true and you know it so it takes no belief or even faith? That's why I say it's up there with the man-made global warming scam, as 0bama claims the debate is over, which it isn't, it's far from conclusive. Oh yeah, but as a globalist you accept global warming too. After all, being a liberal globalist, origins don't matter as much as the direction you want the world to go, which in the end they will just eliminate you too.

And atheism is just a tag, the name is meaningless, you're thinking more along the line of agnostic. I mean, if it were so, atheist would not be so consumed with trying to prove God doesn't exist. That's most of them, not all, but most. I can think of one, Penn Jillette, an atheist (of Penn and Teller) that holds to the "I don't know" attitude while he doesn't spend all of his time attacking others that believe in a God/s. But most, just militant ideology, and that's the way it's taught in our progressive-liberal controlled universities, to destroy all signs of someone elses beliefs. It's become in it's own right a fervent religion. And many of such are just worshiping State, not even aware of the problematic issues with their beliefs as if the ends justify the means. Well at least you're not alone, Hitler believed in the doctrine of natural selection promoted by macro-evolution, and millions of people were eliminated.