View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very sorry to hear about your friend’s father [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’ve known a number that have died, and even more that now require oxygen to live their daily lives. The ones that truly break my heart are those that could not get the vaccine bc they were already so immunocompromised. Some of our dialysis patients died like that.

Think what you will about the vaccine; I know I’m not going to change any minds here on a silly internet forum. But we’ll be out here watching kind souls suffer unnecessarily, and wonder why so many continue to refuse the miracle cure that our fellow patriots worked so hard to manufacture and ship out in a hurry.

Look at their replies. They dont care. They want their families to die. They want their friends to die. They couldnt care less, til its them. Then all the sudden, they care SO much about living.

Let them run their mouths. Its only a matter of time before they get sick and perish as well. They dont care about vaccines or any science, until they need it. They are the result of this american system. Cruel, twisted, and absolutely depraved. Look at these guys lol.. They look in the mirror and say "im a good guy". Its sad..