View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have talked a lot about guild punishments, but I think there needs to be single player repercussions to actions as well tbh. If a GUILD is suspended for a person's actions, then it should be two fold for the player. So like a one week suspension would be 2 for said individual. I do know one problem with this is people having easy access to shared accounts, but it would mean very harsh consequences to individuals, and subsequently guilds, if some of their "star players" need to sit out for 2 weeks (or at the very least not use the characters on said account, which could be very bad if people are say, getting their cleric accounts suspended.)
I would leave this up to the guild, in the end. If a guild gets banned for a week for someone accidentally doing something, shit happens, right? If that same person does it 3 times and isn't learning, the guild can remove that person and that blocks them from raiding. Any additional infractions would be GMs banning accounts if they're unguilded doing shady shit. Right?