View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 09:49 AM
Kobold

Default Thinking about coming back (60 shaman plus army)

EQ is one of those things that stays with you for life and I've been feeling another flare up coming on, perhaps fueled by the recent competition cropping up on the server.

I was an original player when this server came out, having gone through a few rounds of playing in various expansions. Most recently, I played in Holocaust and did a lot of Velious raiding on my various characters. I decided to take a break when the guild disbanded, partly because many of my friends were doing the same, and partly because I was rustled that my strong RA yielded no Velious raid pixels and was going up in smoke. I would only ask for BiS pixels for my main but had aimchat to contend with. Now that AIM has been discontinued, I may fare better.

No idea if any of my old pals are still playing and this forum is not usually a good indicator. Actually I have no idea who is where, at all, so maybe this thread will prove insightful to that. All I've got is that Tune leads Apex. I don't think I had a bad reputation on the server and some may remember me. Tune never liked me when I played, but I think that was more by virtue of our guilds being opposed. If all of my friends have moved on, I'll have to go with my oldest friend that's never forsaken me, the old pixel package.

I'll be interested in playing my main again, Moda, a 60 epic torpor shaman. Also among my arsenal comes a 60 epic mage with COTH, 60 epic wiz, 60 epic bard, 60 epic clr, 60 epic rog, 55 wiz, 55 druid, 52 druid, as well as a number of ragtags and projects. All are respectably geared, but not with Velious raid loot. Most of my non raid stuff is complete, i.e. eye patch, talisman, ring, ayillish, etc.

I have a list of loot goals I can provide, most of it is NToV stuff from the shaman BiS list. Any guilds want to help me accomplish it while I contribute to helping the guild goals?