View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

BTW ... and this is sort of a tangent so I apologize FastBoy if I'm derailing, but ...

I've been toying with the idea of implementing "Achievements", in the form of wiki templates you can add to your Magelo, to then add a small banner below your Magelo. As a basic proof of concept, see my (fake) max faction achievement: https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Loramin

My question is, if I made similar templates for the Solo Artist ranks ... would people actually use them?

All the details are TBD of course (eg. would it be one achievement per rank, or one per kill?) And if the idea caught on maybe we could get someone cool like Deezy to draw a cool graphic instead of the one I'm using there. But I'm just wondering if in general this idea interests people.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.