Thread: RBG dies
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both parties want power (wow you're smart), but if you're operating under the understanding that both parties will do *whatever* it takes to gain and keep power, then you have the naiveté of a small, stupid child.
Yeah, surely we're the naive party on this topic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And anyone mindlessly bashing Chicago is a brainwashed simpleton told what to think about a city they've never been to, never will, and know nothing about.
This is just you showing your ignorance and illustrating how quickly you jump to incorrect assumptions without facts. I lived on the southeast side of that shithole for more than 2 decades so I know exactly what I'm talking about when I say it's mostly a shithole. But keep boasting about the city's GDP (rofl) like that's relevant. I just can't ...