View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

Charming/Quadding>Rotting

Rotting gets a bad rap, mostly because its so slow and mana inefficient if you're having to cast your DoTs. ESV+Epic on multiple, low Hp mobs isn't bad Exp at all, its just outclassed by quadding (Something like 8-9 damage per mana, which is great) and charming (~500 mana to kill two mobs). It shines when you want to just DoT up a few mobs and sit back. BB dock and hut guards, named giants in FM, and goos in WL are some not bad rotting spots 52+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXG
I am not even close to epic, doubt I'll ever obtain one. My guild consists of a handful of RL friends. So anything that requires raising or high end grouping would need to be PUG or purchased.
I got a wry hair and decided to do my epic at 52, it only took about 2 weeks of semi-casual play to go from nothing but a frozen tundra root to leafblower. You can PUG Uulump with Cleric+Ench+Tank to make it cake (use Grik in SoNH for charmed pet). Triggered Faydedar only takes a 60 tank+cleric+Dps+Sham/Ench, you'll just need patience to PUG him when friends aren't raiding. VS takes quite a bit of coordination compared to the rest, so if you don't raid just be ready for the (potentially painful to raise outside of DaP) 20k MQ.

If you have friends but no raiding guild, aren't shy about asking politely for help, and have a means to raise money, you can get your druid epic for ~35k.
Last edited by Crawdad; 08-22-2019 at 11:23 AM..