Thread: Brippin =(
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They didn't need a CLR, they needed DPS or just less AFK people in the group in general. I wasn't KSing When I first joined the list the leader told me I could practice Flying Kick and help DPS. I was level 30. Their group had all level 31-35 people and two pets. Twice I accidentally did more damage than the group and commented on it later when I had been skipped for the 3rd time most likely. The group leader told me to take the side room because they weren't killing it (lvl 35 in group) but I'm not sure he told the rest of the group. Beyond that, when I did leave the side room I always found a goblin up in either the hall or warrior room. It certainly was Aretwo or whatever his name is that they skipped me for when they had another AFK healer in group already.
IMO, not valid to say that they already have a healer if they have a Druid. Druids can be effective, but you would never turn down a Cleric for a group if you didn't have one yet. It's completely fair that they plugged the Cleric into the group before you. I've been skipped on group lists before, it is what it is and it's completely understandable. Don't want to risk being on a list for a long time and getting skipped over when they need a specific class/role filled? Then don't list at super popular group spots if you can't deal with it.