Thread: Ur a neckbeard.
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
???? What. I've never heard of that. I always thought a neckbeard as someone who is a massive nerd. Having a neckbeard means you don't know how to shave/make your bard look good for the real world, thus you are probably a huge nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah... neckbeard is a term to designate scubby nerds IRLs who care more about their pixels than their actual appearence. This goes for people who pretty much do any IT work. If they don't shave/shave neck hairs, but grow a short scubby face and never a full beard because they don't put in the time to grow it. And they have as much neck hair (or more) than face hair.

hey morans, let me introduce you to the transitive property:

someone who's a huge nerd and plays video games all day and has more hair on his neck than on his face is a neckbeard.

someone who plays video games all day long and does not have a real life is not a real man.

a neckbeard plays video games all day long and does not have a real life.

a neckbeard is not a real man.

let's try another problem: runlvlzero is a confirmed neckbeard. is runlvlzero a real man?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.